Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1,000 & Meet the Fam

golden style has reached 1,000 page views!
It is a small accomplishment, but I'm pretty excited about it.
Thank you, ladies for reading golden style. I have really enjoyed my short experience so far in the blogging world.
In addition, meet my family!

My hubby (Joshua), Simon (miniature Pomeranian mix), and Tonka (Aussie)

This was our family photo for the Christmas card. There is nothing more important to me on this earth than my family. I love Joshua and am so happy to be his wifey.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your page views! Love that dress!! :) you look gorg!!!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    xo

    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your haircut! Sooo cute. I've always wanted to have full bangs but never really had the right face shape for them.... Congrats on the 1,00 :)

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 1,000 page views. What a sweet family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are adorable. Congrats on the page views. That's amazing.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post and handbag giveaway!

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you have such a darling family! and your wedding photo is stunning. congrats on the pageviews!


    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that wedding picture is sooo lovely! you look soo in love :))

    lots and lots of love and great blog by the way!

    xx

    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete