Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rainy Day

I am still recovering from a cold. I felt pretty icky today which lead to me taking an extremely long nap. Please excuse my puffy eyes and pink nose. Having a lazy day every once in a while is a good thing. This morning I had full intent on being productive. There was a list of things that i wanted to accomplish. Now how much did I do? Zero. Nothing. However, I was able to get much needed rest.
I hope you enjoy this post! Let me know what you think. I enjoy reading your comments!!













2 comments:

  1. This outfit is adorable! And gotta love the classic balerina bun :)

    If you get a chance I would love for you to check out my blog Small Town Chic. It's a great mix between fashion related posts & DIY home decor. Im even having a giveaway going on now! :)

    http://smalltownchic47.blogspot.com

    xoxo,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sock bun! Hehe ;) Also, so sorry about you not feeling well. I feel as if I am somewhat responsible for both of those things. Also, I love those pants! Need some!

    ReplyDelete