Monday, February 4, 2013

Cat Eye Love

Whelp...did it. I purchased cat eye sunnies.
I have been in love with Rach's (featured here) from Pink Peonies.
Also, I am really into pattern pants right now. Totally in love with these (plus the two others that I purchased this weekend...oops).
I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend. If you have been keeping up with my blog, you know that I had a wonderfully lazy weekend. I am so glad to have been able to spend much needed time with my mama.








Sunnies: Marshalls (similar here) | Jacket: Forever 21, old (similar here) | Top: Old Navy, here | Pants: Marshalls (similar here, here, and here) | Heels: Cole Haan, here | Necklace: Old Navy, in stores only (similar here and here) | Bracelet: Coach, old (similar here) | Watch: ASOS, old (similar here)


3 comments:

  1. Amazing necklace.... I like your hairstyle!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the glasses, they suite your face very well.

    d a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
    Giveaway: win a shopping spree to FirmooGlasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, and those pants are adorable!

    www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete