Saturday, February 2, 2013

Slow Start Saturday

Today was a GOOD day.
I am very thankful to have been able to have a slow start.
I woke up to my two sweet puppies, took my time getting ready for the day, and went shopping with my mama.
It was a great time spending the day with my mom. We had a ton of fun and enjoyed our time.
Although, there was one situation when our GPS took us into the middle of NO WHERE and claimed it was a Forever 21...but still...good fun.






Leather Leggings: old, similar here | Denim Shirt: here | White Shirt: here | Boots: old, similar here | Bag: old, similar here | Watch: old, similar here | Phone Case: here

3 comments:

  1. It definitely a fun day. Hey how about the scraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bag!! loving the cold weather look :).

    PinkPopMash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that scarf - its beautiful!

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete