Thursday, February 7, 2013

Join Up

Living in the Northwest, we are only granted a few months of sun a year.
Today it made an appearance! It arrived with rain and hail...but still.
I am getting excited for spring and the beautiful clothes that it brings.
Check out these shoes from LuLu's.
I am really looking forward to the sun warming me up!
Also...check out my  "Join this Site" button on the right side of the page.
I had somewhat of a mishap with followers being unable to join my site...and turns out it was MY fault.
Whelp - it's fixed. NOW JOIN! :)


These shoes can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm your first follower! Love these shoes, they're so stunning!!


    Would love it if you stopped by sometime.


    Love from South Africa


    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete